Need a story on a particular topic? Just search for it!


Friday, February 28, 2014

THE LOTTERY TICKET


John, who was experiencing some financial difficulties, walked into Church and started to pray, "Listen God," John said, "I know I havent been perfect, but I really need to win the lottery. I need money. Please help me out."

He left the Church. A week went by and he hadnt won the lottery, so he walked into a synagogue, "Come on God," he said, "I really need this money. i have so many bills to pay. Please help me win the lottery."

He left the synagogue. A week passed and he hadnt won the lottery. So he went to a temple and started to pray again, "You'vE started to disappoint me, God, "He said, "Give me a break! I've prayed and prayed. If you help me win the lottery just this time, I promise I'll be a better person. I dont have to win the jackpot, but just enough to get me out of debt. I'll even give some to charity. Just let me win the lottery."

John thought this did it, so he got up and walked outside. Just then the clouds opened up and a booming voice said, "John, you give me a break; first buy a lottery ticket."
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...